Mary has written or co-authored over 50 books, chapters, reports and articles on justice and equity issues. Her academic and policy writings have made important contributions to the understanding of systemic discrimination issues and solutions across an array of justice issues and discrimination grounds. They also provide important practical resources for clients.
- Closing the Global Gender Pay Gap: Securing Justice for Women’s Work;
- Securing Gender Justice: Challenges Facing International Labour Law;
- Enforcing Human Rights in Ontario;
- Securing Employment Equity by Enforcing Human Rights Laws;
- Strategies for Challenging Discriminatory Barriers to Foreign Credential Recognition;
- Changing the Workplace Culture Through Effective Harassment Remedies;
- Realizing the Right of Women to Safe Work: Building Gender Equality into OSH Governance
- Canada’s International and Domestic Human Rights Obligations to Ensure Pay Equity - Obligations to Design an Effective, Enforceable and Proactive Federal Pay Equity Law;
- Engendering Citizenship and Labor Market Regulation: International and Canadian Perspectives;
- A Growing Concern: Ontario’s Gender Pay Gap;
- 10 Ways to Close Ontario’s Gender Pay Gap;
- Applying a Gender Lens to Close Ontario’s Gender Pay Gap
For details of the publications, see Curriculum Vitae of Mary Cornish.